- 90% of the food we eat comes from just 30 types of plants.
- Plants can get cancer. It typically doesn’t kill them quickly.
- Rafflesia flower is the world’s largest flower. It smells like rotting flesh to attract flies to pollinate it.
- Manchineel tree is very dangerous. Every single part of this gree is toxic in some way.
- There are actually people who make a hobby out of collecting tree tumours. It’s called a burl.
- The pea plants can make decisions based on the evaluation of risks.
- Honeysuckle flowers actually have a bit of honey like nectar inside them which you can drink.
- Plants didn’t evolve until around 100 million years after animals did.
Please follow and like us: