The Balochistan Forest Regulation 1890
THE BALOCHISTAN FOREST REGULATION 1890
1. Title and extent.
3. Constitution of state forest.
4. Demarcation of Forests
5. Bar of acquisition of forest-rights.
6. Power to close roads and pathways
7. Penalty for trespass or damage in State Forests
8. Acts prohibited in state Reserved Forests
9. Exception from prohibition in section 7 and 8
10. Power to declare forest to be no longer State Forest
PROTECTION OF CERTAIN TREES
11. Power to declare reserved trees
12. Acts prohibited in regard of reserved trees
FOREST PRODUCE IN TRANSIT
13. Power to establish Forest Stations
14. Power to prescribe routes for removal of forest produce
15. Forest produce in transit to be covered by pass
16. Penalty for breach of Sec 14 or Sec 15
17. Power to exempt from operation of Sec 14
18. Application of Cattle trespass Act. 1871
19. Levy of fines
PENALTIES AND PROCEDURE
20. Seizure of property liable to confiscation and report thereof to Magistrate
21. Procedure there upon
22. Confiscation of forest produce and tools in case of forest offence
23. Disposal, on conclusion of trial for Forest offence of Forest Produce in respect of which offence was committed
24. Procedure when offender is not known or cannot be found
25. Procedure as to perishable property seized under Sec 20
26. Appeal fro order under Sec 22, 23, and 24
27. Vesting of confiscated property in Govt
28. Saving of power to release property seized
29. Penalty for counterfeiting or defacing marks on trees and timber and for altering boundary marks
30. Power to arrest without warrant
31. Punishment for wrongful seizure of arrest
32. Power to prevent commission of offence
33. Power to compound offences
34. Presumption as to ownership of forest produces by Govt
35. Conferment of powers on Forest Officers
36. FO deemed public servants
37. Indemnity for acts done in good faith
38. FO not to trade
39. Additional powers to make rules
40. Persons bound to give information and assistance to FO and Police Officer
41. Recovery of fines and other moneys
42. Lien on forest produces for such money
43. Irresponsibility of Govt and its officers for loss of or damage of certain forest produce
44. Recovery of penalties due under bond
AMMENDMENTS OF THE PAKISTANI BALUCHISTAN LAWS
AND CIVIL JUSTICE REGULATION 1890
45. Amendments of section 4 of Regulation 1 of 1890
46. Repeal of words in Sec 7 of same Regulation
47. Substitution of new section for Sec 71 of Regulation III, of 1890
Click Here to Download Balochistan Forest Act Regulation 1890
For correction and improvements please use the comments section below.
Naeem Javid Muhammad Hassani is working as Conservator of Forests in Balochistan Forest & Wildlife Department (BFWD). He is the CEO of Tech Urdu (techurdu.net) Forestrypedia (forestrypedia.com), All Pak Notifications (allpaknotifications.com), Essayspedia, etc & their YouTube Channels). He is an Environmentalist, Blogger, YouTuber, Developer & Vlogger.
3 thoughts on “The Balochistan Forest Regulation 1890”
I am writing Management Plan for Chilgoza forests in Sherani District, Baluchistan. For this purpose I am reviewing existing forestry laws in Baluchistan and attempting to propose new ones in line with present day demands and requirements. It will be appreciated if forestry laws and rules made thereunder can be shared with me.
Dr. Iqbal Sial
Ex-IGF and Ex-CCF KP
Sir, here is a link of all Forest Laws Compendium (in PDF Format). Hopefully, it’ll help you in your study.
Thanks, but I cannot have access to individual laws/rules.